Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chris & Ryan Got Married!

Having the honor of sharing in couples' best days of their lives is one of the greatest things I get to do. Being a "wedding photographer" seems like such an inaccurate description of what my job really is. I never take for granted what a huge responsibility it is to be trusted with documenting the romance, passion, and love that is so evident on such a life-changing day. And Chris & Ryan's romantic and dreamy day was one of the most incredible I've experienced.

There's a lot to be said about Southern weddings and Southern brides. I love weddings all over the country that we get to do, but everything is just a little more dramatic in the south. Chris & Ryan's wedding was just outside of Oxford, Miss. at her beautiful aunt's beautiful home on the lake and it was such a beautiful and intimate day that I am privileged to have been a part of. Below are some of my favorites of Chris & Ryan.

I love this photo so full of romance and softness... Chris getting ready...
I loved how Chris was sitting in this light and Ryan was walking away when I yelled for him to stop right where he was and turn around to look at her. One of my most favorites...





Congratulations to such a sweet couple -- I hope that your marriage is filled with many blessings and passion-filled days for all the years to come... Thanks for letting me help you with your special day.