Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Surprise!

There's not much more that I could ask for on a regular ole Wednesday morning while sitting with Robert drinking coffee and browsing around the web before the day gets started other than finding out that I have TWO photos that were recently displayed in Times Square on the Kodak Jumbotron!! Being in the heart of New York City and SEEING them is beyond amazing, and while I wish we would've known about them before so we could've done our normal spontaneous rush off to Manhattan, I am so very excited right now for such a fun and exhilirating surprise to my day.

This image was the featured photo on February 18, 2009 -- Baby King -- one of my most favorite and yummy babies -- now on his SECOND win for me, as he won 2nd place in an International Competition in 2008! This is titled "Lil' Blue Eyes." Congratulations, King family... and thank you... :)
And this one was featured on January 31, 2009, while getting ready for the Super Bowl. Titled, "Pigskin" -- it is available on our website in the Fine Art portion of the Client Section. It also hangs as a focal point in our son's room. So exciting!!! Thank you, Garrett and Daddy, for letting Momma play with your toys! :)


2 comments:

Mickey and Jessica said...

You're so sweet Teresa!! This is my absolute favorite picture of my little man!! :)

Jill said...

Hey girl! I just wanted to tell you the good news...our 3rd IVF worked! We're pregnant!! Maybe the next time you're in Arkansas, I will have a baby bump and can book a maternity shoot. :) We'll find out next Thursday how many babies there are....we're beyond excited! :)

Jill