Monday, July 5, 2010

Teresa Lee's Photo of the Day

Welcome to Teresa Lee's first Photo of the Day!! So many times I have my most favorite images, for whatever reason, that I just really love - some of them make me smile, some make me cry, some have no explanation other than I just created something that makes me feel good just when I look at it. Today is the first -- here's one of the cutest babies EVER - and so she is fitting to be chosen as my first official Photo of the Day! Congratulations, Amelia!!! :) Don't forget to become a fan on Facebook!

3 comments:

Jill said...

You are so talented. I just showed my family this picture and started crying!! I'm such a dork. LOL I'm fairly certain I will want to order all of them, based on this picture. :)

Thank you, girl!!

Elaina Weaver said...

Okay I know my niece, Amelia, is a beautiful little girl, but WOW!!! You are talented. Makes me want to have a baby just so you can take some pictures of him or her. :)

Teresa Lee Photography said...

Well, that seems like a perfectly acceptable reason to have a baby! I consider having another one on a daily basis for that very reason! ;)

Thanks for your sweet comments, both of you -- Jill, she's beautiful...