Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Little Things...

I recently ran across a quote that has stuck with me since I saw it.  It said, "Enjoy the little things in life... for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things."  -Robert Brault

I love this photo of our youngest daughter because while it's just a glimpse into a day in her life, we are always reminded that time goes so quickly and I want to savor every bit of my family -- who they are, what they are all about right in this moment.  Tomorrow, they might not make the same silly faces or put together the same crazy outfits.  I am promising myself to cherish more of the little things in life...  Thank you to all my customers who trust me with documenting your little things in life... and your really BIG things!  You all become our extended family and I'm grateful to have such a wonderful life where I can watch your families grow.  

No comments: