Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Senior Portrait Season has begun!!

"It's the most wonderful time of the year....!" Most people sing this around Christmas time, but *I* sing it around THIS time of the year! When those wonderful high school seniors begin to make their way to our studio, I get almost giddy!

What I love most about photographing high school seniors is not only getting to create beautiful images of beautiful people, but in getting to know new people and finding out what makes them who they are. My philosophy is that many people can take nice photos of someone, but what I want is to create an experience for teenagers that is fun and all about THEM! I begin with a consultation with the senior and one of their parents, where I will ask many questions about what they like, who they are, what music they are listening to right now, how they want to be remembered when they leave high school... all to help me gain insight so that I can make their senior portraits exactly how they envision them.

Here are some examples of some high school senior sessions that I love!











We offer packages to fit any budget and if you don't find something that suits you and your personality best, we are happy to customize a package for you! Call us now! 719-548-8300

No comments: