Friday, October 10, 2008

Danielle & Blake

WOW!!! You guys out there are FAST! We posted the dates yesterday for the November trip and we are filling those slots already! Thanks, and keep those e-mails coming if you want to get a Wynne appointment in! Robert can help you at robert@teresaleephotography.com

NOW.... warning to all that this post has TONS of images in it, but I absolutely had too many favorite to try to narrow it down more than this.

This is Danielle & Blake, an extremely nice and fun engagement couple living in Washington that we'll be photographing their wedding in the spring. I am so excited to work with them and had THE best time on this session around Colorado Springs. Here are some of my favorites...
LOOK at that smile!









I still find it hard to believe sometimes that I get to live here. No offense to my Southern heritage, but THIS is God's country....








We told Danielle & Blake that we wanted this set to be a little more intimate and sultry... man, we didn't have to tell them twice! They were so great to work with and you can tell they're crazy about each other!




Danielle & Blake, I cannot WAIT for the wedding -- we are going to have soooo much fun! Thanks for an amazing engagement session!!

2 comments:

Cindy Harter said...

I love the light on the couple with the richness of color still in the sky :) Awesome pic's !

Laura Lynne Photography said...

Oh wow T - these are gorgeous!!